Incheon, South Korea - We caught up with JesusStick for a quick chat and asked him about his Dota 2 career and his personal thoughts about the future of Dota 2 in South Korea.
1. Hello JesusStick. Please introduce yourself to the community.
My name is Park,Yoon-soo. I'm 21 years old and I'm from Korea. I've been playing Dota for 5 years starting with Warcraft Dota. I participated in the Dota 2 Asian World Cyber Games. My dream is to become a pro gamer playing in a good team.
2. What are your favorite Dota 2 heroes?
My favorite heroes are Gyrocopter, Darkseer, and Rubick.
3. How did you discover Dota?
I went to school in the Philippines and encountered Dota there.
4. How did you end up playing for TigerPower?
One of my friends introduced Tiger Power to me when i was looking for a Nexon Starter League team.
5. How did you come up with the gamer tag, JesusStick?
I'm Christian and I love Jesus.
6. Aside from Dota 2, what other games do you play?
I like Dota 1.
7. Which team are you cheering for in The International 2013?
Natus Vincere - I like Dendi and Puppey.
8. Do you think Dota 2 will become number 1 in Korea?
League of Legends is monopolizing the AOS genre in South Korea right now but if Nexon supports Dota well in marketing, I think Dota 2 can excel.
9. Anything you want to say to all your fans from around the world?
Thanks for paying attention to me. I will try to become top of the class in the world. Please keep your eyes on me. Thank you!
Watch some of Jesus Stick's Magnus plays in the NSL 2013