Korean Language for Dota 2
Dota 2 is the next big thing in South Korea with dozens of professional teams being formed to take a portion of the 2 Billion Won (1.7 Million USD) prize pool. For those who want to play the Korean version of Dota 2, you can now do it by following the steps.
Dota 2 Korea - Play Dota 2 in Hangul Steps:
1. Close Dota 2 if you're currently running the game.
2. Right click Dota 2 on your Library and select "Properties"
3. On the language tab, select "Korean".
4. Wait for the Korean voice packs and texts to be downloaded
5. After downloading the Dota 2 KR files, click on the Steam tab and select Settings.
6. Click on "Interface" and select "Korean" as your language.
7. Restart Steam in order for the new language settings to take effect.
8. Play some Korean Dota 2!
Are you ready to select Meepo?