Valve Corporation has announced STEAM BROADCASTING - a video game streaming platform which allows Steam users to show their live gameplay to the world.
To join the Steam Broadcasting Beta, activate the Steam Client Beta:
1. In the Steam client main menu, select Settings
2. Select Account
3. Change your "Beta Participation" to "Steam Beta Update".
1. By invite only
2. Friends have to request to watch my games (default settings)
3. Friends can watch
4. Public broadcast - broadcast can be found in the game hub
To watch a friend's game:
1. Go to your Friend's List
2. Right click on your friend's name
3. Click Watch Game
DOTA 2 Steam Broadcasts are estimated to become the most popular!